Sunday, September 30, 2007

#63 - Storm Front by Jim Butcher






Storm Front is the first book in Jim Butcher's Dresden Files series. There are seven books in the series so far.


And believe me, the books are SO much better than the recent television series.


If you like old style detective novels and sci-fi/fantasy, you would really enjoy this series.


The main character, Harry Dresden, is a Wizard for Hire. He works with the local police department helping solve bizarre cases, and also takes on private clients dealing with supernatural problems.


I really enjoyed the mixing of fantasy/supernatural and crime novel in this book. Although I do like Simon Green's Nightside series better, Storm Front was an enjoyable read. I have the first four books in the series. Hopefully I like the next 3 as well as I liked this first book.

50 Book Challenge 2007: 43/50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home