Saturday, August 26, 2006

#6 - Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton



If you like Cozy mysteries and have a crafty side, you'll enjoy this book!

Knit One, Kill Two is the first book in a Knitting Mystery series by Maggie Sefton. The main character, Kelly Flynn, returns home to Colorado to handle her aunt's estate. Her aunt was murdered, and Flynn discovers that the person arrested for the crime might not be guilty.

The story is interesting, and the knitting/yarn shop angle is enjoyable. The book also contains a yummy cinnamon roll recipe, and two easy knitting patterns.

I wonder if this book series will inspire knitting pattern books like Debbie Macomber's Blossom Street books? I would definitely buy one!

Other books in the series are:

Needled to Death

A Deadly Yarn

Knit One, Kill Two is an excellent book to curl up with on a fall evening with a cup of steaming hot tea and some chocolate. :) Great cozy mystery!

I look forward to reading the other two books. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lucy said...

I hope someone sends me one of her books in a swap...or else I'm going to just buy it!

6:31 PM  
Blogger Karla said...

LOL - Well, look who I should just happen to post after...very interesting!

Juli, are you telling me there are already TWO books in the series since this one? I was waiting to get Needled To Death and now you're telling me there's one after that?!! Augh! I'd better get busy!

Cool idea about this Book Review endeavor. I might start one, too...

12:33 PM  
Blogger Wendi said...

This was an interesting read due to the knitting content, but I was really disappointed in the writing quality. The Blossom Street stories are better. I did read two of Sefton's books before making that judgement, however.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home