Wednesday, January 24, 2007

2007: Lots to read! :)

Well, it's a new year......and the holidays are finally over and life is settling down around here.

I started this reading blog in August 2006 as a way to start weening myself off television and start reading more. August through December I read 19 books.....Reviews for all of them are listed on this blog.

In 2007, my goal is to read a minimum of 50 books! I have lots of good books on my shelves just waiting to be read.....let's see if I can meet the goal! Information on the 50 Book Challenge is available online, and on many people's blogs. I'm not going to join a blog group....I'll just post what I read here. :) I'm only going to count books I actually sit down and read....no audio books. And I'm not counting children's books that I read to Joshua. Regular, gotta-read-em-with-my-eyeballs books. :)

I'm reading 3 books right now......I never read just one book at a time. Too many good books on my shelves calling my name for me to read just one. :) Plus I'm making up for lost time!! :) I haven't posted a review since early December!

I'm working my way through "Blood Bowl'' by Matt Forbeck, "Something from the Nightside'' by Simon R. Green, and "Deja Dead'' by Kathy Reichs. I'll post reviews for each when I finish them.

It's good to be reading again!!! I love the holidays.......but I'm also glad once everything gets back to normal, too!!

TTFN

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm trying to challenge myself too....I like the 50 book thing. I may have to do that one...I think I can. Good Luck!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home